this blog is mainly for pictures, lots and lots of them.
When I play it, it shows 'video is currently not available' :(
my computer does that to me sometimes too, I'm not sure what causes it? But I assure you, the video is available.
My videos have been doing that stuff too. I finally got to watch all your videos and they were great. This smelly was was my favorite!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When I play it, it shows 'video is currently not available' :(
my computer does that to me sometimes too, I'm not sure what causes it? But I assure you, the video is available.
My videos have been doing that stuff too. I finally got to watch all your videos and they were great. This smelly was was my favorite!!
My videos have been doing that stuff too. I finally got to watch all your videos and they were great. This smelly was was my favorite!!
Post a Comment