Sunday, April 18, 2010

Golfer

Since the only thing Calvin does all day is play sports, I figured I should at least give him as many to choose from as I can, so I picked up this little golf set at Toys R Us and I had no idea what a hit it would be.

There is a new "Orange" in the house and it is the orange golf club, which is Calvin's, he has designated the green and blue ones to mommy and daddy and sometimes Yo-Yo (aunt).

In these pictures you can kind of see the living room, kitchen and family room (aka play room) that are all on the first floor. There is also a laundry room and 1/2 bath (not very exciting, we still need to paint the kitchen & bathrooms). Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We love it! And we'll take pictures of those rooms too... sometime.

4 comments:

Dukes said...

Cute Cute! Can't wait to see it in person ;)

AC said...

Looks great! Congrats!

Charlotta-love said...

I would like to point out the BEST part about your living room: The Office is on.

Love it!

Tiar Hatley said...

That looks like a ton of hard work in a short period of time. It looks great!